Charity Christian Missions
"Go ye into all the world"
We as a church strongly believe that Christians must be fulfilling the Great Commission to “Go ye into all the World.” We realize that not everyone can go to a foreign country, but we can all lift our hearts in prayer for those that are in other lands. Our desire is to bring you up-to-date information on the missionaries that Charity Christian Fellowship has sent to foreign fields so that you can join us in prayer.
Our vision is that people everywhere should have the opportunity to hear the Gospel, and that through repentance from sin, and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, may be reconciled to God. We ultimately envision people from every kindred, tongue, tribe, and nation around the throne of God worshiping the Lamb that was slain for the sins of the whole world.
Our mission is to glorify God and to build the Kingdom of Christ by preaching the Gospel, making disciples, and by planting indigenous churches among un-reached peoples.
- to train and prepare effective missionaries to go into all the world.
- to send missionaries to evangelize the un-reached and less reached peoples of the world.
- to teach the all things of Christ, and make disciples who will fear God and love one another.
- to train men to take leadership in the local assemblies. (Ephesians 4:11)
- to encourage each local church to fill its scriptural responsibility in shepherding the flock, raising up leaders from within their own congregation, and to fulfill the great commission by going to their neighboring villages, peoples, tribes, and countries, with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a faith based mission, seeking first the kingdom of God, believing that God’s work done God’s way, will not lack God’s supply.
- We believe that mankind’s greatest need is spiritual. Therefore our primary purpose is to minister to man’s spiritual needs.
- We believe that each local church should be governing, supporting, and propagating itself, by its own members through the power of Christ the head.